Friday 13 October 2017

Return To Designing At CDO

I am Pleased To Announce that after a lot of going back and forth i have decided to Start Designing again. And The only place i have felt comfortable and happy was designing at CDO so I Will Be adding Some Older Kits i made but will be concentrating on Newer Kits.
Today Was The Day I returned To CDO And Here Are The Kits I Returned With 
You can See My All My Kit HERE
http://www.cdoestore.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=1228&pg=1 








CT tag by Lori *Tazzyladyz Tagz*
CT tag by Lori *Tazzyladyz Tagz*
CT tag by Lori *Tazzyladyz Tagz*

CT tag by Lori *Tazzyladyz Tagz*


CT tag by Lori *Tazzyladyz Tagz*


CT Tag by Michele*Always Creations*


CT Tag by Michele*Always Creations*


CT Tag by Michele*Always Creations*


CT Tag by Michele *Always Creations*


CT Tag by Michele *Always Creations*


CT Tag by Michele *Always Creations*


CT Tag by Michele *Always Creations*


CT Tag by Michele *Always Creations*